And if you’re concerned about how stressed or anxious your babies get when they have to come to see us, read about how we help eliminate the anxiety and fear during your visit to our hospital.
- Perform overall exam
- Check the teeth
- Record your cat’s weight
- Discuss changes in diet
- Address behavioral issues
- Evaluate for signs of pain
- Answer all your concerns
And you don’t have to worry while your cat’s getting its dental treatments. We use safe, Isoflurane gas, monitor your cats’ vital signs constantly with surgical monitors, have an IV line running with fluid support, and keep them toasty warm with warm buddies and circulating warm water pads throughout their procedure.
- Cleaning and polishing
- Digital xrays
- Surgical extractions
- Vital signs monitoring
- IV fluid administration
- Aggressive pain control for any painful condition
We provide a calm, clean environment for your cat whenever you are away on vacation, having work done on your house, or dealing with a personal emergency. There’s always a veterinarian on call for medical problems and our gentle, cat-loving staff are trained to handle all manner of medical issues.
- Give fresh food and water in clean bowls every day
- Provide interactive play
- Supply fresh litter boxes
- Administer any medications (at the right time)
- Have our veterinarian check on any problems seen
Medical and Behavioral Counseling
Elder Cat Care
Our ultimate goal is to keep your babies as healthy and comfortable for as long as humanely possible.
Nutrition and Diet Consultation
We’re experts at developing the right plan for your babies, no matter what the issue. And suprisingly, we’ll often recommned a high quality commercial brand rather than an expensive prescription one. You can make a difference in your cat’s life!
Please don’t give up on your baby until you talk with us about your problems! There are simple solutions and options for you to try, let us help.
Because fat cats are much more likely to get diabetes, arthritis, and liver disease, we take this all to common problem very seriously. Let us work with you to fix this “huge” problem!
Cats are predators by nature and hide their stress and disease so they don’t become prey themselves. But hidden stress will show itself in many ways if you’re observant:
- Urinating outside the litter box, often with blood in urine
- Diarrhea, constipation or other GI disturbances
- Excessive grooming, licking, and scratching
- Hiding and isolating from family members and other cats
- Talking and vocalizing excessively
- Not eating as well and sleeping more than usual
- Being more aggressive and reactive toward other pets and people
- Gentle, fear-free handling while in clinic
- Thorough evaluation of potential causes
- Holistic treatment with natural products and supplements
- We work closely with you to correct household stressors and provide effective treatments.
Outpatient care while you wait
We stock the safest, most reliable meds specifically for cats. We also can provide you with compounded versions that make it easier for you to medicate your stubborn kids.
In-House Diagnostic Laboratory
Knowing what’s wrong with your cat right away can be the difference between life and death. We’re able to get results from most blood tests within 30 minutes of drawing.
Digital Xrays and Ultrasound
Having digital xray system on site allows us to look inside your cats quickly. And having the ability to adjust the exposure helps clarify the images to get the most info.
Therapeutic Laser Treatments
Managing your babies’ pain is one of our most important roles in their wellness care. Using a warm, infrared light to treat arthritis helps relieve pain and increase healing.